Monday, March 9, 2009

On Becoming a Techno-Geek


I've been thinking lately about how much I actually don't know. In fact, I really am down-right stupid. I have so many sites down-loaded onto my computer, but I can't seem to figure out a good place to house my e-portfolio.


What's an e-portfolio, you are probably asking (especially if you're family). My main assignment for Simon Fraser is to 'house' all my learning 'artefacts' in cyber-space. This sounded great when it was first mentioned. However, it's much more difficult. There are only a few sites that you can do this on. Seeing as I can't decide what to make for dinner, I'm finding this difficult. This e-portfolio has to have videos and pictures and writing and all sorts of other stuff (that's a technical term).


Maybe, if my life only consisted of trying to find this elusive site, I'd be finished by now. Alas, parents, teenagers, husbands, students, etc. seem to be taking my time right now.


Good thing it's only a pass/fail course!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment