Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Joys of Having a Student Teacher!


For the first time in 20 years, (yes, I've been teaching that long), I have a student teacher from UBC. It's probably been one of the best things I've ever decided to do.

Her name is Liz Purdy and I am one lucky teacher. She is bright and witty and loves kids. What more could I want? She's very capable and works so very hard. I hope she's proud of what she's accomplished because she should be.

On a selfish note, I don't know how I ever got everything done at this time of the year. I'm in the middle of doing articulation with all our elementary schools as well as many concerts. Without Liz, I think I would be a basket case! (I know; don't respond to that!)

Needless to say, I think I'll be getting another one next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment