Sunday, April 19, 2009

Don't believe what you read!




Well, my last blog was very interesting. Little Miss Muffet decided that she was going to become a 'ghost writer'. However, all she wrote about was herself! We had a lot of laughs while she was writing it. I actually do enjoy having her around. Every age brings something interesting, that's for sure!





On another note, I've been busy with my university stuff again. I've purchased the program 'Adobe Premier Elements 7' and am hoping to use it for my e-portfolio. It is a very glorified digital story with all the bells and whistles. I think I'll enjoy working with it, although I have to be very creative about it!





I've been working a lot with digital stories lately. I absolutely love Photostory 3 and have been using it to make tutorials. You can check out my latest here:



http://vimeo.com/4205648?pg=transcoded_embed&sec=4205648

Hopefully, it will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment